Introduction SearchSole is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of its users. As part of this commitment, we provide this California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Policy to inform California residents of their privacy rights and the manner in which we collect, use, and disclose their personal information.
Information We Collect We may collect the following categories of personal information about California residents:
- Identifiers (such as name, email address, IP address)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history and search queries)
- Geolocation data
- Professional or employment-related information
- Education information
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information to create a profile about a consumer
Use of Information We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and personalize our services to California residents
- To communicate with California residents
- To improve our services and develop new features
- To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity
- To comply with legal obligations and defend against legal claims
Disclosure of Information We may share personal information about California residents with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers (such as cloud storage providers)
- Affiliates and subsidiaries
- Business partners
- Law enforcement and government agencies
- Buyers or successors in the event of a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction
California Residents’ Rights California residents have the following rights with respect to their personal information:
- Right to Know: California residents have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, and disclose about them.
- Right to Delete: California residents have the right to request that we delete their personal information that we have collected from them.
- Right to Opt-Out: California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: California residents have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
To exercise any of these rights, California residents may submit a request by contacting us at [insert contact information]. We may need to verify the identity of the requester in order to process the request.
Authorized Agents California residents may designate an authorized agent to make requests on their behalf. To do so, the authorized agent must provide written permission from the California resident and we may need to verify the agent’s identity.
Changes to this Policy We reserve the right to modify or update this CCPA Policy at any time. Any changes will be reflected on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. California residents should review this Policy periodically to stay informed about how we are protecting their privacy.
Contact Us If you have any questions or comments about this CCPA Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.