DMCA Policy for searchsole.com
searchsole.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we have adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement.
- Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on searchsole.com;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You may send your DMCA notice to our Copyright Agent at the following email address: [insert email address].
If you believe that the material you posted was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may send a counter-notification to our Copyright Agent. To be an effective counter-notification under the DMCA, your written communication must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
You may send your counter-notification to our Copyright Agent at the following email address: [insert email address].
- Repeat Infringers
It is our policy to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. If we receive three valid DMCA notices regarding a user’s account, we will terminate that user’s account.
We reserve the right to modify or amend this DMCA policy at any time. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will post the revised policy on our website and notify you by email.
Please note that this policy is only for notifying searchsole.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA and do not constitute legal advice. If you have any questions about the DMCA or any other aspect of copyright law, please consult with an attorney.
Thank you for your cooperation.